Series A5TM & A5 FanbackTM Chairs are the only aluminum polyfold chairs completely produced in the United States!
We use only U.S. aluminum, plastic, components and craftsmanship to manufacture this light weight chair
- Made in the USA - ensures consistent quality as well as excellent customer service before and after the sale
- Constructed of aluminum and stainless steel for rust free performance
- Available in all seat/back color options
- Small details make a big difference: custom designed high strength rivets, not screws; taper crimped braces; drain holes for a dry seat
- Hight Strenth Cross Braces on both front and back frames
- Hot Stamp ID free on orders of 100 or more
- 3 year warranty
Series A5 - .76” dia. x .084” anodized aluminum tubing for even lighter weight and greater rust resistance. Punches and bends are precision controlled with dedicated proprietary equipment. High strength cross braces of .625” dia x .049” thick tubing. All rivets, buttons, seat clips and seat plate are stainless steel.
Seat & Back 100% Virgin Polypropylene with color blended throughout formulated with anti-static and ultra violet additives. Feet are Linear Low Density Polyethylene for high strength and foot retention.
Series A5 - 5.5 lbs. Ships in 57 lb 10 pack or 580 lb 100 pack on pallets.
Available in Black/Black or White/White. Other color combinations available with minimum order.
The Series 5 and Series A5 are manufactured in the USA with U.S. components and craftsmanship. Full 3 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects under normal use. McCourt Manufacturing will repair or replace (at our option) at no charge; customer assumes all freight charges.