Laminate Folding Tables
- • Sturdy construction for long use in high demand situations like classroom and banquet settings
- • Six standard Wilsonart® Laminate choices with the option to choose from the complete Wilsonart® line.
- • Standard wishbone style folding legs with detent leg lock, “H” style folding leg standard on Seminar tables
- • Optional leg styles include
- - Spring Lock
- - Pedestal Style
- - “L” Style
Laminate Table Specifications
3/4” plywood core of a minimum 11 ply board with no splices, voids or plugs. Wilsonart® high pressure laminate on top surface with backer sheet on underside. Six stock laminate choices, other options avialable upon request.
Main Frame and Leg Assembly
Frame constructed of steel rails and folding legs. Rails are roll formed of 14 gauge coil and fitted to ABS plastic corners. Legs are fully welded of 16 gauge 1” dia. tubing with braces of 11 gauge stamped steel. Standard legs style is wishbone except on seminar tables which use “H” style legs. Detent leg locks secure in the fully open and fully closed positions.
Pre-Paint Treatment and Powder Coating
Frame and legs are industrial cleaned for rust resistance and superior paint adhesion. Black baked on polyester powder coating has outstanding toughness, excellent weathering properties and a smooth appearance.
Feet, Moldings and Fittings
Legs capped with high quality nylon glide inserts. Standard edge molding is T-style Bull-Nose black vinyl edge.
Frame and legs are secured to the tabletop with screws. Standard table height is 30”.
Modesty Panel - 9” wide with the same construction as the table top. Folds for storage.
- Spring Lock folding legs made of 1.5” square steel tubing. Tension spring and over-center mechanism provide positive locking in the open position.
- Pedestal Style in 1.5” diameter steel tubing. Detent leg locks secure in the fully open and fully closed positions.
- “L” Style in 1.5” diameter steek tubing. Detent leg locks secure in the fully open and fully closed positions.
- Other leg styles available upon request
Full 2 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects under normal use. McCourt Manufacturing will repair or replace (at our option) at no charge; customer assumes all freight charges.